Monday, November 29, 2010

OK, Let's Try This One Again...

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD, UM, I MEAN ME!


I think I'm back in the mood.

This is the second time I've had to address you after a months-long hiatus from Bearsuits Are Funny, and that's unacceptable (unless you're fine with it...good). I haven't been in a update-y mood, and sometimes that's ok too. I find that if something isn't fun anymore, you should take a break. It applies to blogging, work, parenting, sending the checks to the nursing home for your grandmother...anything, really.

And don't go into a tizzy, I was just kidding: I've never quit work.

And since I don't have anything new prepared for my re-re-entry into the blogging world, I'll just treat you to some new links.

You'll notice an updated Linking It To The Streets on the right hand side of the page. joining my old favorites With Leather, Film Drunk, Warming Glow, Pajiba, & WWTDD, I've added friends of the blog Focused Linz, Life and Times of a Breeder, The Divining Rod, Books 'N Booze, and the person who kick started my butt back into this game, Hesson Haus.

Finally I'd like to promote The Texarkana Appeal. A wonderful publication out of Texarkana, AR, to quote their homepage:
Appeal Magazine is the NEW unique ultimate LOCAL magazine that is sure to Appeal to Everyone in Texarkana! Appeal Magazine offers Texarkana a look at local people, fashion, beauty, family, community business, politics, and other interesting stories that will be sure to stand out from all the rest!
Speaking of interesting stories, you're welcome to check out the little diddy on pages 38-41...it smells of excellence.

Also, it's been a while, so I'll remind you of the awesomeness which will come. I'm still really proud of these two posts, one from founding member of Bearsuits, Tison (now at The Divining Rod) and my rebuttal.

So sit back, strap in, and get ready for the ride of your life. Barring that, a nice diversion for 3 or 4 minutes of your day. Either way it's free, no ads, so quit complaining...

You sound just like my grandmother...

No comments:

Post a Comment