Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ante Meridiem Eye Openers-December 11, 2007CE

1) EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! College girls are drunken idiots! I know that might blow your mind at this point, but girls in college drink a lot, debase their bodies with strangers and waterfountatins, and then post the pictures for the entire world to see. It's called foresight and pride, and an unloving mother and absent father sure as shit don't cause that.

2) Stories like this one, and the Antiques Roadshow, just go to prove that everything you have anywhere is worth millions of dollars. Give it all to me, I'll store it for you in my wallet, I mean climate controlled storage room.

3) I have to admit, getting out of here would be pretty nice. The good thing is that John Darwin can just escape from jail and dissappear again. He has the knowledge.

Well, that's about it. It's like Nancy Travis as Harriet Michaels said in So I Married an Axe Murderer: "Well, brutal's a subjective term. What's brutal to one person might be entirely reasonable to someone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment