Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ante Meridiem Eye Openers-December 5, 2007CE

1) Remember that time you had sex with a 14 year old child, then became a national joke? After all that, would you even leave the house? Debra Lafave would. She would also violate her probation by talking to a minor. She can't even speak to a minor. You remember Lafave. She was one of the myriad of teachers who are caught having sex with a student, except boys agree: this one is actually worth having sex with (accompanying picture notwithstanding). It amazes me how unfortunate looking some of these studentfuckers look. Come on High School students, have some pride.

2) Those that know me are aware of my moderate-to-liberal leanings in this conservative jungle I live in. Which is why we don't speak of my favorite newscast (Countdown with Keith Olbermann) or my love for the humor of left wing champion Al Franken (currently re-reading Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them). But I have to link to this New York Times verbal snapshot concerning Franken's run for the Senate in his homestate of Minnesota. I almost want to move there. I don't agree with everything, but I do agree with the baby-killing and, of course, I hate America/love al Qaeda.

3) Honestly, If the Spirit of St. Louis, the original Star-Spangled Banner, Archie Bunker's chair, and the furniture used during the Confederate surrender at Appomattox can't entice you to visit and appreciate the Smithsonian Institution, I don't think Garth Brooks' hat can save your cultural sensibilities, Oscar Madison.

Well, that's about it. It's like Jack Kerouac said: "A man who allows wild passion to arise within, himself burns his heart, then after burning adds the wind that thereto which ignites the fire again, or not, as the case may be."

No comments:

Post a Comment