Monday, January 14, 2008

Ante Meridiem Eye Openers-January 14, 2008CE

1) Welcome to the new century: the 1900's. Vinyl is making a comeback and you are just too square with your Ipods and cable television to see it, man. We need to just get out of this unjust war and chill out in MacArthur Park listening to the new Led Zeppelin album, drop some acid and break our minds free of the restraints put on it by the government, man.

2) Well well well. It looks like Louisiana is pretty progressive. I don't see Massachusetts or Vermont with an Indian-American governor. Of course it helps that he is more conservative than Ann Coulter.

3) This study on the perceived difference in whites and blacks per what they spend discretionary income on is dry, but not as dry as it could be. The main point of it is that Bill Cosby should have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

4) Let's all just join the mafia so we can get a job. Minus the fact that you usually need to kill people, and others are attempting to kill you, it looks to be a sweet gig.

Well, that's about it. It's like Slash said: "I've always had to do things my way; I've gotten high my way, I've gotten clean my way, I've been in and out of relationships my way. I've taken myself to the edges of life my way. And I'm still here. Whether or not I deserve to be is another story."

No comments:

Post a Comment