Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paul was NOT Marilyn Manson...

Rarely do I take the time to just post one video. I usually save good ones to reward you at the end of my interminable ramblings, which are themselves a reward for not killing yourself or others at the end of a long day. But I just ran across this one and felt you needed it now.

Some genius found a little film starring Kevin Arnold himself, Fred Savage, and mashed it up with an appropriate episode of his television series, The Wonder Years. I refuse to give anything away, so enjoy.

On a side note, I'm going on vacation next week. 3 days in Chicago for a Cubs game and a concert with the Allman Bros. and Widespread Panic, followed by 3 days in Seattle for the first LSU game of the season. I will not promise you an update, but I will try my darndest. Not because you clamor for it, but because I wish to give it...

On another side note, if you have any extra cash, think about donating it to the Shreveport Regional Arts Council. They aren't exactly having the best week.

And depression-time is over:

No comments:

Post a Comment