Saturday, October 20, 2007

The End is Near

I am dreading the end of the baseball season. Not really because I watch so much of it, but because it means that basketball is right around the corner. I am not a huge basketball guy. In fact I don't enjoy it at all. Why? No clue. Just don't look forward to a lot of basketball coverage from me. Tison can do that.

Which brings me to the ending of the baseball season. Can you believe that the Royals snagged Trey Hillman before the manager-less Yankees could snatch him up? This is a guy who is so good and sought after that no one outside the Yankees Triple A club and Japan has heard of him. Yes, Hillman never set foot in the Major League's in any shape or form until he inked his contract with the Royals.
Reuters/Dave Kaup
You know what, Steve? Fuck this corny shit, I'm out of here.

Well, congratulations I suppose. Honestly, it can't be any worse for the Royals. I think they should just get to cloning George Brett and just have him fill all coaching and playing spots on the payroll.

1 comment:

  1. Umm... He is pretty well known in the baseball community... Cashman even admits calling him once a week for advice...

    ReplyDelete