Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Reckoning

Well now that my picks are out of the way, I can sit back and tally up last weeks results. Let's see how Tison and I did. Winning team in Orange.

Louisville v. UCONN: Russell

Penn State v Indiana: Both

Iowa v Perdue: Russell

Oklahoma v Iowa State: Both

Vanderbilt v South Carolina: Neither

Tennessee v Alabama: Both

Texas A&M v Nebraska: Russell

Florida v Kentucky: Both

Mississippi State v West Virginia: Both

Cal v UCLA: Russell

USC v Notre Dame: Both

Texas Tech v Missouri: Tison

Michigan v Illinois: Russell

Auburn v LSU: Both

Tulane v Southern Methodist: Both

Oregon v Washington: Russell

Kansas v Colorado: Tison

There were two games we did not share picks. Tison picked Maryland over Virginia and lost; Russell picked Boise St. over Louisiana Tech and won. That brings the total count to:

Russell---15 Tison---10

I do not expect that to happen this week, so I will take my contrived and meaningless glory as it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment