Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Warren Cheswick Elicited An Actual Feeling Of Nervousness In Me

For some reason I have only grabbed a hold of two new television shows this season, and both of them are on NBC.

One is Chuck. Chuck is a schlub who works at the Buy More (Best Buy) with the Nerd Herd (Geek Squad). The mere fact that the creators have made those kind of punny jokes makes me happy in my heart. Well this guy's life is boring and such, mainly because his old college roommate, Bryce, stole his girlfriend and then turned him in for cheating at Stanford. Fast forward to present day and Bryce is a secret agent who steals all of the governments secrets, only to mistakenly download them into Chuck's head. Please don't ask me to explain how this was done, it hurt my head to even think about it. Chuck is sent two agents, one from the CIA and one from the NSA, to protect him and use the knowledge stored in his head to thwart evil plans yada yada yada.

"Campaign '88, The Rob Lowe Story"

Chuck is a likable guy, and I just figured out why. He reminds me of Ed. Ed is the antithesis of the likable semi hero, and Chuck is in this same vein. Ed has his conflict with the mega-awesome Carol Vessey, and Chuck has his conflict with his protector agent/fake girlfriend Sarah. This is what I am trying to say: Who does a guy have to suck off to get Thomas Cavanaugh on television again?

The second show is Bionic Woman. I will be the first one to say that the first episode of Bionic Woman was not very good. The dialog alone could choke a horse. But it has since evened out a little bit, and can find entertaining ways to let me forget my life for an hour. Plus, they hired their very own bionic-homophobe, Isaiah Washington. I refuse to explain the plot of Bionic Woman. If you don't know what the Bionic Woman, or the Six Million Dollar Man is then go ahead and do yourself a favor and die in the cave where you somehow get WiFi.

Ok, I will go ahead and admit why I even got the idea to write about this subject. Michelle Ryan:

There Has Got To Be A Bionic Chest Joke, But I Just Can't Find It.

Michelle Ryan is a darn good looking girl. By far the sexiest robot I have seen since Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four(BA-DUM DUM). The episode tonight allowed Michelle to show a side of her not seen yet. You see, as nice as she is in previous episodes, she forced me to buy her an engagement ring because she spoke in her native Australian accent. If you have the opportunity to hear this nice young girl talk, I suggest you take that chance. And make sure you hurry, because she is about to begin an extended appearance chained to the wall in my basement.

Just Joking!!(not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment