Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ante Meridiem Eye Openers-December 20, 2007CE

I am way too tired to be funny right now. Here are a few things I am thinking about though.

1) Let's all get up and go see Charlie Wilson's War on Friday, or perhaps Saturday afternoon. And by "let's all" I mean the entire nation, en masse. It's directed by Mike Nichols, and written by Aaron Sorkin and should kick so much ass your own ass will fall off, and rightly so.

2) Why don't I just go to sleep earlier than I do? I haven't fallen asleep before 12:30 or 1 all week. Is it a death wish? Do I need to feel dead to be a semi-productive member of society? And why do my lungs hurt all of a sudden?

3) Wednesday night jaeger shots before dinner: not as good of an idea as previously thought.

1 comment:

  1. All week long, I've forced myself to stay up until 12:00 or so. I did this in spite of my complete, cumulative exhaustion. For some reason, the thought of going to work each day has been particularly painful this week. I think I have been staying up in a feeble attempt to postpone the inevitable.

    ReplyDelete