Friday, December 7, 2007

Ante Meridiem Eye Openers-December 7, 2007CE

Welcome to the first open thread of Bearsuits Are Funny. It's up to you, the reader, to post your favorite news story of the morning/day. Hopefully this will work out well and we can do this on all vacation days. I'll be busy looking suave as shit in a tux this weekend for a wedding. Have a ball with this experiment. To help you get in the mood, I wanted to post the new trailer for the Speed Racer movie. This film was made for acid. But as soon as it went up places it became unavailable. So here is one of my favorite Mystery Science Theater 3000 shorts, "Are You Ready For Marriage" It's a good 16 minutes, but trust me, it's completely worth it. For those of you who can't muster the attention span to read one of the paragraphs on this site, I don't expect you to wrap your minds around sound and audio synced together.

MST3K Short - Are You Ready For Marriage?

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment