Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ante Meridiem Eye Openers-February 26, 2008CE

1) Pity party for the unfunny person who isn't relevant any longer. Boo-fucking-hoo. The only funny thing about Whoopi Goldberg is she got Ted Danson to put on blackface and get in trouble. Now that shit is funny. The more people who trick others into fucking up their career, the better off comedy will be. I wonder who tricked Whoopi?

2) THIS JUST IN!! High school kids are idiots!! No, you don't say. Yep, it's true. 43% knew the Civil War was fought between 1850 and 1900. Say whaa?!? If there is one date you should know after going to public school, its the dates of the civil war. Everyone knows it was fought by Buffalo Bill Cody and Jay Gould in 1884 over the new preferred mode of transportation, the railroad or buffalo.

3) Turns out not everything in Facebook land is peaches and cream. IT'S BETTER!!1! But really, Facebook is so much better than Myspace. Myspace is just so fucking annoying-I'm glad I'm not epileptic, or I would spaz out every time I opened the page. Not to say I don't have one, but still... It's all about my motto in life: No one ever hurt anything by being a hypocrite.

There wasn't much in the world apparently. And yes, I was the only one who watched the Oscars, according to the new nielsens. Oh well, It's time to kick back with a tall cold beer and watch Intervention on A&E. It's like Abbie Hoffman said: "All you kiddies remember to lay off the needle drugs, the only dope worth shooting is Richard Nixon. "

No comments:

Post a Comment